Admission of F.1 Students
F.1 students are admitted through Discretionary Place application, Feeder System, Central Allocation according to the EDB Secondary School Place Allocation (SSPA) System.
Please click here for details about Discretionary Place application.
Admission of F.2 - F.4 Students
Applications are open to F.2 to F.4 students for the school year 2017-18.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents by hand to the school office during office hours (Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturdays: 9:00 am to 12:00 noon)
on or before Saturday, 20 May 2017.
- A written application letter
- A recent coloured photo of 40 mm x 50 mm in size
- A copy of I.D. Card or Birth Certificate
- Copies of school reports of the recent two years
- Extra-curricular activities, Services and Awards
- Principal's recommendation letter if any
- One self-addressed and stamped envelope
Selected applicants will be notified to sit for a written entrance examination (English, Chinese and Mathematics) on Saturday 27 May 2017.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview, which will be conducted in both English and Cantonese.
Application results will be announced by the end of June 2017.
Last revised: December 2016