Admission of F.1 Students
Form 1 students are admitted through Discretionary Place applications, the Feeder System, and Central Allocation according to the EDB Secondary School Place Allocation (SSPA) System.
Please click here for details about Discretionary Place applications.
Admission of F.2 - F.4 Students
Applications are open to Form 2 to Form 4 students for the school year 2018-19.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents by hand to the school office during office hours (Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday: 9:00 am to 12:00 noon) on or before Saturday, 19 May 2018.
- An application letter
- A recent coloured photo 40 mm x 50 mm in size
- A copy of HKID Card or Birth Certificate
- Copies of school reports of the past two years
- Record of co-curricular activities, voluntary service and awards
- Principal's recommendation, if any
- A self-addressed and stamped envelope
Selected applicants will receive notification of the written entrance examination, which will take place on Saturday, 26 May 2018. There are three papers: English, Chinese and Mathematics.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview, which will be conducted in English and Cantonese.
Application results will be announced by the end of June 2018.
Last revised: October 2017